Math4me offers high quality and affordable academic tutoring to elementary and high school students. Our primary goal is to help students improve their grades by pursuing a unique teaching approach.
Over summer, are your kids…
- Spending hours watching TV and movies?
- Playing video games?
- Sitting all day on the computer?
- AND not challenging themselves academically?
Statistics show that up to 67% of Grades K to 12 students are affected by Summer Learning Loss.1 As a result, students receive lower grades entering the new school year, test scores in the Fall semester are lower than in the Spring semester, and the previous year’s concepts are forgotten.2
However, there’s no need to worry as Math4me’s Summer Programs have the solution! By having your children invest 4-6 hours a week (equivalent to 2-3 days a week) at one of our multiple locations, we can prevent Summer Learning Loss!
Key benefits of Math4me’s Summer Programs
- Specialized programs for elementary and high school students that follow the Provincial Curriculum
- Extracurricular focus to enhance student motivation , build confidence, and instil passion for learning through fun educational activities
- Flexible and convenient scheduling to work around your vacations and other commitments
- Keep your kids academically productive and engaged
- Qualified, passionate, credible, and responsible tutors
- Customized learning plans personalized for student’s individual needs
- Affordable and Competitive prices: $8/hr – $15/hr (varies according to student’s grades)
- Multiple convenient locations to serve you (refer to sidebar for Math4me locations)
- Areas served: Burnaby, New Westminster, East (Oakridge) Vancouver, South Vancouver, Richmond, Abbotsford, Surrey Central (Whalley), Fleetwood, Cloverdale, Clayton Heights, Newton, Guildford, North Surrey, South Surrey, White Rock, North Delta, Langley, Walnut Grove, Fort Langley, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody and Winnipeg
Learn Ahead Program
- Learn ahead for the next grade to achieve better grades
- Reviews concepts from the previous grade
- Get in depth coverage of key concepts from the BC Curriculum
- Research based programs customized for individual students
- Structured learning in a rewarding and fun environment
- Ensure a seamless transition into September
Summer School Program
- Concept oriented tutoring available for grades KG-12 for all subjects such as, Math, English, Humanities, Social Studies, Sciences (Physics, Chemistry and Biology), Upper level Math (Pre Calculus, Foundations and A&W)
- Help with homework
- Preparation for tests, quizzes and provincial exams
- Help also available for Online Courses!
Invest in your child’s future and enroll today! Call us at 778-855-9306 to book an appointment!
- Summer Learning Loss: The Problem and Some Solutions by Harris Cooper
- Summer Learning Loss by Canadian Journal of Learning